Well ladies, at the beginning of April, I was doing awesome with reading the book of the month. (Too bad we didnt' stick w/ that book because I read it in like a week.) Alas, I have not done as well w/ Inkheart. I have only read 2 chapters, but I do want to finish reading it. And yes, I will get discussion questions posted. So I'm really sorry for dropping the ball!
My issue is, I have like 3 books I really want to read right now. I am reading A Wrinkle in Time to my class, which is really good! We are about half way through. Maybe that would be one we would like, Jen? I am also trying to start Dead until Dark, which most of you probably would not like. Vampires and such! And I also want to start the second book in the Outlander series. I got a little bit hooked on that first one; it was good as long as I skipped all the "scenes".
I'll get those questions posted today, if I can!
~Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laura, I read a couple of the "Outlander" books, and found them very interesting, but had to skip a lot due to the "scenes" (ha..) I had my friend tell me what happened instead.
Aunt K
Post a Comment