Dear girls...I finally think I figured out how to get an account so I could post on this site...yay for the old gal!
I just bought Inkheart and am getting interested, but as you who've read it know...it's long and could take me awhile to finish it before I give it to Robin to read. Laura should send Vanessa an invite just incase she is intersted too altho I can't make any promises.
As far as your next choice, I'm fine with either one...but also would be fine to wait. I was thinking I'd prefer not choosing a book...Dawn would say I'm wimping out. I prefer to say, I'm in these book clubs to learn about other books, otherwise I would tend to always pick ones from the christian fiction. So, there you go.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations, Aunt K! You are can now call yourself a blogger! Soon you'll be as obsessed as I am.
Post a Comment